Definición de panic buying en inglés:
The action of buying large quantities of a particular product or commodity due to sudden fears of a forthcoming shortage or price rise: panic buying is leading to 15-30 minute queues at almost all petrol stations over here
Más ejemplos en oraciones
- Part two of my contingency plan addresses the food shortage caused by panic buying.
- The specter of the unfolding financial crisis incited some panic buying of Treasuries.
- However, following Nestlé's announcement earlier this month, there was panic buying of condensed milk across Scotland.
- panic-buy verbo
- Oraciones de ejemplo
- The advice we've received is not to make any unnecessary car trips for four days and not to panic-buy gas.
- An Asda spokesman said he was confident they had enough stock as long as people did not panic-buy.
- Car drivers in some parts of the country have already started to panic-buy despite pleas to fill up cars as normal.
Definición de panic buying en:
- Diccionario Inglés de EE.UU.
¿Qué te llama la atención de esta palabra o frase?
Los comentarios que no respeten nuestras Normas comunitarias podrían ser moderados o eliminados.
Muy popular en Reino Unido
Muy popular en Australia
= de moda