A loose branching cluster of flowers, as in oats.
Más ejemplos en oraciones
- It is a shrub or small tree with simple, alternate, unlobed leaves, panicles of white flowers in the spring, and bright blue drupes in the late summer and early fall.
- There are three general flower forms: small white flowers in panicles or loose and irregular spreading clusters; bell or urn-shaped flowers; and flat or open flowers.
- However, position of the flower within the panicle correlated with time of anthesis and gender.
late 16th century: from Latin panicula, diminutive of panus 'ear of millet' (see panic2).
- Más ejemplos en oraciones
- Panicled death-camas is a beautiful but deadly lily.
- Panicled Aster occurs in most counties of Illinois, and is fairly common.
Definición de panicle en:
- el diccionario Inglés de EE.UU.