sustantivo[mass noun] Medicine
- A condition in which a layer of vascular fibrous tissue extends over the surface of an organ or other specialized anatomical structure, especially the cornea.Más ejemplos en oraciones
- Joint destruction occurs with erosion of juxtaarticular bone around the margins of pannus and invasion of subchondral tissue by pannus.
- As the rheumatoid process progresses, inflammatory cells in the synovial fluid grow and form a mass known as pannus, which invades and destroys soft tissue, cartilage, and bone.
- The large pannus predisposes patients to fluid accumulation, creating an environment conducive to seroma formation, infection, and wound edge separation or dehiscence.
late Middle English: perhaps from Latin, literally 'cloth'.
Más definiciones de pannusDefinición de pannus en:
- el diccionario Inglés de EE.UU.