Definición de pantaloon en inglés:
1 (pantaloons) Women’s baggy trousers gathered at the ankles.
- The women wear conservative peasant dress consisting of baggy pantaloons and head scarves.
- The Cypriot female costume was an outer garment, the chemise, and the distinctive long pantaloons caught around the ankle.
- I bought a riding crop from a saddlemaker on the outskirts of town and dressed in pantaloons with a tightly drawn corset and laced up boots.
1.1 historical Men’s close-fitting breeches fastened below the calf or at the foot.
- On his way out, he met Baldwin dressed soberly in a black frock coat and pantaloons.
- Although returning aristocrats tended to favor powdered hair and tight-fitting knee breeches in the old style, most middle-class men wore trousers or pantaloons and kept their hair in a natural style, whether tousled or à la Titus.
- Philip really approved of the current fashion for tightly cut pantaloons.
Definición de pantaloon en:
- Inglés de EE.UU. dictionary
¿Qué te llama la atención de esta palabra o frase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in the UK
Most popular in Canada
Most popular in Australia
Most popular in Spain
Most popular in Malaysia
Most popular in India
Most popular in Pakistan