Definición de panther en inglés:
1A leopard, especially a black one.
- It covered four million acres with some of the purest water in the world and was home to more than 40 indigenous plants and 300 species of birds, plus black bears, panthers, and gray foxes.
- Two-thirds of the sightings involved large black animals resembling melanistic leopards, also known as panthers.
- The Himalayan region is home to elephant, deer, panther, wild ass, buffalo and snow leopards.
1.1North American A puma or a jaguar.
- Cougars are also known as mountain lions, panthers, and pumas.
- Many beautiful big cat species, including the ocelot, lynx, Florida panther, and American jaguar, are in serious danger.
- Known by many names - puma, cougar, catamount, panther - this large feline predator was once wide-spread throughout much of North America.
Definición de panther en:
- Inglés de EE.UU. dictionary
¿Qué te llama la atención de esta palabra o frase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in the UK
Most popular in Canada
Most popular in Australia
Most popular in Malaysia
Most popular in Pakistan