- A Malay verse form, also imitated in French and English, with a rhyme scheme abab: [count noun]: smart’s the word for pantoums and haiku [mass noun]: we could end as a line of pantoumMás ejemplos en oraciones
- His poetry is characterized by its openness to the vagaries of consciousness, its wry, beguiling lyricism, and its innovative use of forms such as the pantoum and the sestina.
- Fascinated throughout his career by venerable poetic fixed forms such as the sonnet, the triolet, and the Malayan pantoum, Jouet chose to invent a new fixed form.
- Their fourth exercise/poem was their choice of a form using repetition or refrain: a villanelle, rondeaux, traditional ghazal, glosa, sestina or pantoum.
late 18th century: Malay pantun.
Más definiciones de pantoumDefinición de pantoum en:
- el diccionario Inglés de EE.UU.