sustantivo (plural paparazzi /-tsi/)(usually paparazzi)
- A freelance photographer who pursues celebrities to get photographs of them: she inclined her head graciously, permitting the paparazzi to photograph herMás ejemplos en oraciones
- He is uncomfortable with the way soap stars can be photographed by the paparazzi at their worst.
- It's well-known among the paparazzi that celebrities do not like to be photographed eating.
- It surely does constitute some worry, when paparazzi photographers are trying to drive and take photos at the same time.
1960s: from Italian, from the name of a character in Fellini's film La Dolce Vita (1960).
Más definiciones de paparazzoDefinición de paparazzo en:
- el diccionario Inglés de EE.UU.