Definición de papaya en inglés:
1A tropical fruit shaped like an elongated melon, with edible orange flesh and small black seeds. Also called papaw or pawpaw.
Oraciones de ejemplo
- Lutein is found in spinach, leeks, peas, kiwi fruits, black grapes and romaine lettuce, while rich sources of zeaxanthin include sweetcorn, red peppers, nectarines, papaya and honeydew melon.
- Make an unusual, tasty and colourful salad with steamed spinach and fruits such as apples, grapes, orange segments, papaya and melon.
- Scoop the seeds out of a melon or a medium papaya, and fill this edible bowl with 1/2 cup of ice cream.
2 (also papaya tree) The fast-growing tree which bears the papaya, native to warm regions of America. It is widely cultivated for its fruit, both for eating and for papain production.
- Carica papaya, family Caricaceae
Oraciones de ejemplo
- Fast-growing papayas like sun and a well-draining, organically enriched soil and water.
- The papaya, from the tree Carica Papaya, is also known as mamao, tree melon, or pawpaw (not to be confused with the true pawpaw).
- Here and now, in a cooperative of 36 families, papaya and lime trees shaded thatched houses elegantly constructed of smooth wooden poles.
Palabras que riman con papayaacquire, admire, afire, applier, aspire, attire, ayah, backfire, barbwire, bemire, briar, buyer, byre, choir, conspire, crier, cryer, defier, denier, desire, dire, drier, dryer, dyer, enquire, entire, esquire, expire, fire, flyer, friar, fryer, Gaia, gyre, hellfire, hire, hiya, ire, Isaiah, jambalaya, Jeremiah, Josiah, Kintyre, latria, liar, lyre, Maia, Maya, Mayer, messiah, mire, misfire, Nehemiah, Obadiah, pariah, peripeteia, perspire, playa, Praia, prior, pyre, quire, replier, scryer, shire, shyer, sire, skyer, Sophia, spire, squire, supplier, Surabaya, suspire, tier, tire, transpire, trier, tumble-dryer, tyre, Uriah, via, wire, Zechariah, Zedekiah, Zephaniah
¿Qué te llama la atención de esta palabra o frase?
Los comentarios que no respeten nuestras Normas comunitarias podrían ser moderados o eliminados.
Muy popular en Reino Unido
Muy popular en Australia
= de moda