(also paperbark birch)
Definición de paper birch en inglés:
A North American birch with large leaves and peeling white bark.
- Betula papyrifera, family Betulaceae
- White spruce forest also includes paper birch and balsam poplar.
- Color and texture variations are provided by the soft, bright green needles of white pine, the broad leaves of red oak and black oak, the stark white trunks of paper birch, and the gray trunks of quaking aspen and big-tooth aspen.
- In the northwest, particularly in the wake of natural forest fires or controlled burns, quaking aspen and paper birch take over.
Definición de paper birch en:
- Inglés de EE.UU. dictionary
¿Qué te llama la atención de esta palabra o frase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in the UK
Most popular in Canada
Most popular in Australia
Most popular in Spain
Most popular in Malaysia
Most popular in India
Most popular in Pakistan