A book bound in stiff paper or flexible card: [as modifier]: the paperback edition of her biography
Más ejemplos en oraciones
- This article is excerpted from the new preface to the updated paperback edition.
- This concise guide booklet is only available as a paperback edition, and is sure to add value for anyone visiting the park.
- The preliminary pages of the paperback edition give copious quotes from favourable reviews of the book in the major newspapers.
- In an edition bound in stiff paper or flexible card: now available in paperbackMás ejemplos en oraciones
- This set him off on the idea of publishing literature in paperback, making it available cheaply and widely.
- This week's book review was published this year in paperback after its initial publication in hard cover last year.
- First published in hardback in 2003, the book is now available in paperback.
Definición de paperback en:
¿Qué te llama la atención de esta palabra o frase?
Los comentarios que no respeten nuestras Normas comunitarias podrían ser moderados o eliminados.
Muy popular en Reino Unido
Muy popular en Australia
= de moda