- We aren't missing NATO, a few battalions of paras and mech infantry would be nice, but they won't change much.
- About 1,000 paras, infantry and support troops from the 16 Air Assault Brigade left RAF Brize Norton in Oxfordshire early yesterday for the Gulf.
- Operations staff did not alert the paras to the Red Caps, because staff were not certain the RMP patrol was in town and its vehicles were hidden.
- He declared categorically that it would, and while I thought that was a big scoop the news desk didn't, and gave it two paras on an inside page.
- But para 3 of the article imposes religious restrictions making the provision applicable only to those who profess Hindu religion.
- A private individual is not normally liable in negligence for a mere omission in the absence of some special feature, such as a particular relationship with the claimant or an undertaking of responsibility (see paras 2.2.1 to 22.214.171.124).
sustantivo (plural igual or paras)
A monetary unit of Serbia, equal to one hundredth of a dinar.
- The 5000 dinar banknote with Tito dropped from the largest denomination to the smallest - five paras.
- Bosnia-Herzegovina used Ottoman Empire Piastres under the Ottoman Empire. The Lira was divisible into 100 Piastres and 4000 Paras.