Definición de paragenesis en inglés:
sustantivo (plural parageneses ˌparəˈdʒɛnɪsiːz)Geology
A set of minerals which were formed together, especially in a rock, or with a specified mineral.
Oraciones de ejemplo
- The distribution of mineral parageneses and illite crystallinity across one of the upright folds suggests that strain gradients favoured the metamorphic reaction progress from the hinge (low strain) towards the limbs (high strain).
- Intrusive rocks were cored in neither well, although hydrothermal parageneses are extremely widespread and in-hole measurements at the bottom of the wells indicate a present-day temperature of 400 deg C.
- In highly sheared rocks, relics of amphibolite-facies parageneses are lacking and the mylonite is made up of greenschist-facies mineral assemblages.
- Oraciones de ejemplo
- A paragenetic sequence lists diagenetic processes in the chronological order that they affected the rocks under investigation.
- The mineral assemblages of the Wessels-type ore may be subdivided into three large paragenetic groups: an early stage of alteration, the main phase of alteration, and minerals that formed during the waning stages of alteration.
- Xenotime and monazite have paragenetic relationships with S 1 and S 2 minerals that are similar to those of kyanite and coarse-grained biotite, and indicate they also formed during the peak of metamorphism.
Definición de paragenesis en:
- Diccionario Inglés de EE.UU.
¿Qué te llama la atención de esta palabra o frase?
Los comentarios que no respeten nuestras Normas comunitarias podrían ser moderados o eliminados.
Muy popular en Reino Unido
Muy popular en Australia
= de moda