- A distinct section of a piece of writing, usually dealing with a single theme and indicated by a new line, indentation, or numbering: the concluding paragraph the information set out in paragraph 3Más ejemplos en oraciones
- Also, does anyone know how to separate paragraphs with a line or something on a chapter?
- Would your Honour like me to just refer to the specific paragraphs where the sections have been amended?
- I mentioned, a few paragraphs ago, the conceptual structure of a plural noun, such as houses.
verbo[with object] Volver al principio
- Arrange (a piece of writing) in paragraphs: (as noun paragraphing) his style deploys a lack of conventional paragraphingMás ejemplos en oraciones
- It would read even faster had he paragraphed the dialogue out, but then again, that would have doubled the length of an already weighty book.
- This would have got 9 or 10 if it had been paragraphed from the start.
- Más ejemplos en oraciones
- Like Ozone 2, most work begins around the paragraphic equalizer where, besides switching between a modeled analog or digital phase linear EQ, you have up to eight different overlapping frequency points or nodes to affect.
- Parametric equalizers, often referred to as ‘paragraphic’, provide extended flexibility and customization options based on their ability to control the Bandwidth.
late 15th century: from French paragraphe, via medieval Latin from Greek paragraphos 'short stroke marking a break in sense', from para- 'beside' + graphein 'write'.