Definición de parallelize en inglés:
verbo[with object] Computing
Adapt (a program) to be suitable for running on a parallel processing system: special software parallelizes C-based programs
Más ejemplos en oraciones
- Hofsee describes the three level organization as ‘a radical break’ with conventional architecture ‘because it explicitly parallelizes computation and the transfers of data and instructions’.
- By parallelizing the requirements to the developed system and the possibilities of the existing client database, we can say that some key basic features already are implemented, except the client per-user name indexing.
- The compiler directives defined by OpenMP tell a compiler which regions of code should be parallelized and define specific options for parallelization.
- Example sentences
- By virtue of parallelization over several processors or PC clusters, hardware developments have now pushed the limit of molecular simulation to 100 ns.
- Miniaturization is being done in conjunction with parallelization to enable faster and cheaper testing and manipulation of cells and materials.
- SPA thus allows the parallelization of the DNA amplification process without any direct human intervention.
Definición de parallelize en:
- Inglés de EE.UU. dictionary
¿Qué te llama la atención de esta palabra o frase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in the UK
Most popular in Canada
Most popular in Australia
Most popular in Spain
Most popular in Malaysia
Most popular in Pakistan