Definición de paralogism en inglés:
A piece of illogical or fallacious reasoning, especially one which appears superficially logical or which the reasoner believes to be logical.
- In logic, a line of reasoning (also known as a paralogism) may seem valid but is not.
- Those who seemed most impatient of barbarisms, solecisms, and paralogisms in a sermon, seemed to easily tolerate them in their life and conversation.
- Example sentences
- Paralogist would be correct for someone who uses fallacious argument unwittingly.
- Hence, it is necessary for us to enumerate the different fallacies often committed by an ignorant thinker (paralogist), a deceiver (philosophist) and an inaccurate thinker.
Definición de paralogism en:
- Inglés de EE.UU. dictionary
¿Qué te llama la atención de esta palabra o frase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in the UK
Most popular in Canada
Most popular in Australia
Most popular in Spain
Most popular in Malaysia
Most popular in India
Most popular in Pakistan