- (Of a substance or body) very weakly attracted by the poles of a magnet, but not retaining any permanent magnetism.Más ejemplos en oraciones
- In paramagnetic materials, permanent magnetic moments arise from the intrinsic angular momentum of individual electrons.
- The principle of EPR oximetry is based on the broadening effect of molecular oxygen on the EPR spectra of paramagnetic substances via Heisenberg spin exchange.
- When a paramagnetic material is placed in a strong magnetic field, it becomes a magnet, and as long as the strong magnetic field is present, it will attract and repel other magnets in the usual way.
- Más ejemplos en oraciones
- Most samples have susceptibility above 0.5 mSI, indicating that ferromagnetism is dominant with respect to diaand paramagnetism.
- In RBCs, we hypothesized, different amounts of intracellular metHb would result in different degrees of cell paramagnetism, relative to that of water, and would affect the observed MM.
- The Curie point is the temperature above which a terromagnetic substance exhibits paramagnetism.
Más definiciones de paramagneticDefinición de paramagnetic en:
- el diccionario Inglés de EE.UU.