- A person who is trained to do medical work, especially emergency first aid, but is not a fully qualified doctor: the government hope to have a paramedic on every emergency ambulance [as modifier]: a paramedic team was on its wayMás ejemplos en oraciones
- The hotel was sealed off as a team of paramedics treated one of the injured workers.
- The man was later carried out by police and paramedics, put on a stretcher and taken by ambulance to hospital.
- He was also taken by paramedics to the Friarage and was suffering from knee, ankle and facial injuries.
Más definiciones de paramedicDefinición de paramedic en:
- el diccionario Inglés de EE.UU.