- An electronic device or computer program which allows any specific part of the frequency range of a signal to be selected and altered in strength.Más ejemplos en oraciones
- It can be frustrating to adjust a parametric equalizer by ear if you're not used to it, and neophytes often over-equalize, causing even more problems.
- The four processors are a 6-band parametric equalizer, a ‘tube-based ‘modeled stereo compressor, 3-band stereo limiter and my favorite - an adjustable soft-clipping output stage.’
- Analog parametric equalizers have been used for years in applications ranging from corrective equalization in sound reinforcement systems to creative equalization in live sound, broadcast and recording.
Más definiciones de parametric equalizerDefinición de parametric equalizer en:
- el diccionario Inglés de EE.UU.