- A Malayan machete.Más ejemplos en oraciones
- Cotton has now replaced the material previously made from beaten palm fibre and they have always needed some iron for parangs (sword-like machetes) and cooking pots.
- And it's hard hacking them into pieces with blunt knifes, or even blunt parangs.
- A variety of Trinidadian folk music, traditionally played at Christmas by groups which travel from house to house.Más ejemplos en oraciones
- Arabic, Yoruba, Bhojpuri, Urdu and other languages are used in religious contexts, and the traditional Christmas music called parang is sung in Spanish.
- Sung in Spanish, parang is as Trinidadian as calypso.
- His son Antonio also joins him in the band, which opted for house parang this year.
Spanish creole, based on Spanish parranda 'spree, binge'.