- 1Characterized by or suffering from the mental condition of paranoia: paranoid schizophreniaMás ejemplos en oraciones
- He has a history of mental health problems including paranoid delusions as well as a history of alcohol and drugs misuse.
- The appellant suffers from paranoid schizophrenia which is a mental illness within the meaning of the Mental Health Act 1983.
- Martin was a diabetic with paranoid schizophrenia, and he had been out of his insulin for over a month.
- 1.1Unreasonably or obsessively anxious, suspicious, or mistrustful: you think I’m paranoid but I tell you there is something going onMás ejemplos en oraciones
- I'm not a naturally suspicious or paranoid person.
- Where did he get such an obsessive, paranoid personality from?
- Gemma, naturally paranoid, was suspicious of the stairs and suspected that they were much shorter than they had seemed.
sustantivoVolver al principio
- A person who is paranoid: further accusations would sound like the ramblings of a paranoidMás ejemplos en oraciones
- Paranoids have a fatal tendency to look for the enemy in the wrong place.
- In certain periods of history it's been the paranoids who survived.
- Kafka's characters are constantly terrified-though even paranoids have real enemies.