Denoting events or phenomena such as telekinesis or clairvoyance that are beyond the scope of normal scientific understanding: a mystic who can prove he has paranormal powers (as noun the paranormal) an investigator of the paranormal
Más ejemplos en oraciones
- I told him to wake up and write this information down as scientific proof of a paranormal event.
- He also told him that he was not the first person to have had a paranormal event happen to them in this building.
- All believed and claimed to have experienced varying degrees of paranormal manifestation.
- Más ejemplos en oraciones
- Some accounts describe people receiving valuable information paranormally: For example, a woman was involved in a custody battle regarding her deceased sister-in-law's children.
- Unusual paranormally associated experiences have been reported by guests as well as by the owner and management personnel of the historic Oliver House in Bisbee, Arizona.
- Working under the auspices of a French commercial metals company, the investigators have gone to enormous lengths to ensure the effects they are examining were produced paranormally and not by normal methods.