Definición de paranormal en inglés:
Denoting events or phenomena such as telekinesis or clairvoyance that are beyond the scope of normal scientific understanding: a mystic who can prove he has paranormal powers (as noun the paranormal) an investigator of the paranormal
Más ejemplos en oraciones
- I told him to wake up and write this information down as scientific proof of a paranormal event.
- He also told him that he was not the first person to have had a paranormal event happen to them in this building.
- All believed and claimed to have experienced varying degrees of paranormal manifestation.
- Oraciones de ejemplo
- Some accounts describe people receiving valuable information paranormally: For example, a woman was involved in a custody battle regarding her deceased sister-in-law's children.
- Unusual paranormally associated experiences have been reported by guests as well as by the owner and management personnel of the historic Oliver House in Bisbee, Arizona.
- Working under the auspices of a French commercial metals company, the investigators have gone to enormous lengths to ensure the effects they are examining were produced paranormally and not by normal methods.
Palabras que riman con paranormalabnormal, conformal, formal, normal, subnormal
¿Qué te llama la atención de esta palabra o frase?
Los comentarios que no respeten nuestras Normas comunitarias podrían ser moderados o eliminados.
Muy popular en Reino Unido
Muy popular en Australia
= de moda