sustantivo[mass noun] Psychiatry
A condition characterized by abnormal sexual desires, typically involving extreme or dangerous activities.
Más ejemplos en oraciones
- A paraphilia is a condition in which a person's sexual arousal and gratification depend on fantasizing about and engaging in sexual behavior that is atypical and extreme.
- I guess I'm kind of a cat racist, though these comments are more on the level of sexual paraphilia.
- Pedophilia is the most commonly occurring form of paraphilia with an estimated 20% of American children having been sexually molested.
- Más ejemplos en oraciones
- They point out that level of sex drive is not consistently related to the behavior of paraphiliacs and also high levels of circulating testosterone do not predispose a male to paraphilias.
- One hypothesis that might account for the existence of slash is simply that the women who write and read this erotic subgenre are, in some yet-to-be-determined way, psychosexually unusual - analogous, for example, to male paraphiliacs.
- It is also unlikely that a significant number of the asexuals are paraphiliacs given that most of the asexual people in this sample were women, who tend to be very underrepresented in the incidence of paraphilias.
Pronunciación: /-ˈfɪlɪak/adjetivo & sustantivo
Definición de paraphilia en:
- el diccionario Inglés de EE.UU.