Relating to or situated in a plane adjacent or parallel to the plane which divides the body into right and left halves.
Oraciones de ejemplo
- One patient, a 74-year-old woman with AD, had thrombosis of her superior sagittal sinus producing bilateral parasagittal regions of extensive hemorrhagic necrosis.
- The distal radial expansion therefore restricts movement of the carpus on the antebrachium largely to the parasagittal plane.
- The degree of atrophy is much more profound in the parasagittal cortex, and is particularly severe in the frontal region of this hemisphere.
- Oraciones de ejemplo
- Girdle elements were measured parasagittally from the glenoid/acetabulum to the farthest anterior or posterior extent of each element.
- Further evidence of propaliny in Edaphosaurus is found on the wear facets of its teeth, which bear parasagittally aligned microstriations that are reminiscent of those reported by Rybczynski and Reisz for Suminia.
For editors and proofreaders
Saltos de línea: para|sag¦it¦tal
Definición de parasagittal en:
¿Qué te llama la atención de esta palabra o frase?
Los comentarios que no respeten nuestras Normas comunitarias podrían ser moderados o eliminados.
Muy popular en Reino Unido
Muy popular en Australia
= de moda