sustantivo[mass noun] British
The sport or activity of paragliding or parasailing.
Más ejemplos en oraciones
- Or maybe try getting some friends to sponsor you to do something you always wanted to try, but have never before had a reason to, from bungee jumping to parascending.
- Generally Harrison Beaumont put all undefined aerial sports in Group 5, along with PG, parascending, parachuting and worldwide offshore yacht sailing.
- There was waterskiing, jet boats, parascending, heli-rides, even chair lifts up the mountain for those who could not or did not wish to walk, plus friendly staff in the shops and restaurants.
- Más ejemplos en oraciones
- From pedalos to parascenders, the Caribbean has them all.