- A substance used in medicine and veterinary medicine to kill parasites (especially those other than bacteria or fungi).Más ejemplos en oraciones
- We don't use any commercial fertilizers, herbicides, insecticides, parasiticides, antibiotics, or growth hormones.
- One of the most effective treatments is a parasiticide that is applied to a small area at the back of the neck.
- Arsenic compounds, commonly used in non-organic poultry feed as growth promoters and parasiticides, are linked to high incidence of cancer and other illnesses in areas where poultry litter containing arsenic is used as fertilizer.
Más definiciones de parasiticideDefinición de parasiticide en:
- el diccionario Inglés de EE.UU.