- (Of an organization or industry, especially in some African countries) having some political authority and serving the state indirectly.Más ejemplos en oraciones
- While the exercise of privatising Zambia's parastatal industries has largely been a success, there are important lessons that make it imperative for Government to finalise the sale of the last batch of utility companies with caution.
- Many of the modern sector's private and parastatal industries have shut down, leaving only a handful of companies engaged in light industry…
- Admitting that Government had rushed the privatisation process of some parastatal companies in the country resulting in most of them closing down shortly after being sold, she said time had come to correct the mistake.
sustantivoVolver al principio
- A parastatal organization.Más ejemplos en oraciones
- Internally, the decision was widely supported by government organisations, parastatals and NGOs.
- Meanwhile more than 2,000 health workers, employed by two Kenyan Ministry of Health parastatals took strike action on February 9, to protest a delayed pay rise.
- She assured them that in light of the new guidelines for parastatals agreed by the government on November 23, she would instruct the hospital's board to pay them accordingly.
Más definiciones de parastatalDefinición de parastatal en:
- el diccionario Inglés de EE.UU.