(also paratyphoid fever)
- A fever resembling typhoid but caused by different (though related) bacteria.
Más ejemplos en oraciones
- The bacteria are species of the genus Salmonella, in particular (in humans) S. paratyphi
- In 2004, nine people contracted typhoid and paratyphoid fever, seven picked up malaria, two people got leprosy and there was one case of cholera.
- The vaccine employed was designed to immunize against cholera, typhoid, paratyphoid, and dysentery.
- He published many papers on, for example, paratyphoid fever, food poisoning, the efficacy of new antibiotics, and cross infection in hospitals.
Más definiciones de paratyphoidDefinición de paratyphoid en:
- el diccionario Inglés de EE.UU.