(also parging /ˈpaːdʒɪŋ/)
- Plaster or mortar applied over part of a building, typically with an ornamental pattern.Más ejemplos en oraciones
- He notes that had a solid joint been used, there should have also been notes about interior mortar parging of the back up block as well as a ‘tar like building paper’ to prevent water migration to interior finishes.
- The Real Estate agent claimed he told the purchasers about minor work on cracks and parging that had to be done each Spring, but felt the purchasers were ‘secure’ under the warranty he provided for the purchasers.
- At the bottom was a large piece of stone or parging which blocked a substantial part of the opening and above this was other finer debris.
Más definiciones de pargetingDefinición de pargeting en:
- el diccionario Inglés de EE.UU.