Definición de parietal en inglés:
1 Anatomy & Biology Relating to or denoting the wall of the body or of a body cavity or hollow structure.
- A large tumor was found that originated from the parietal pleura at the dorsal site.
- Metastases were present in the vertebral bodies, spleen, peritoneum, pleura, adrenal glands, visceral and parietal pericardium, and multiple lymph nodes.
- The frontals are fused medially and enclose the parietal foramen and anterior sagittal crest.
1.1Of the parietal lobe: the parietal cortex
Más ejemplos en oraciones
- She skillfully uses patients suffering from neglect due to parietal lesions to explore a number of central questions in the study of spatial representations.
- Zapping the parietal cortex at the right moment with TMS can block processing downstream in the visual cortex.
- The posterior parietal cortex then sorts out bodily movements corresponding to the observed actions.
sustantivoAnatomy & Zoology Volver al principio
1A parietal structure.
- Two additional, albeit smaller, processes are present along the posterior emargination of the parietal.
- All species have two chloroplasts, one parietal in each of the two main plates.
1.1 short for parietal bone.
- Together with the quadrates, the opisthotics and various dermal bones, such as the parietals and the squamosals, the bones of the occiput form the back of the skull.
- The supraoccipital contacts the parietals of the skull table dorsally and the exoccipitals ventrally.
- The postorbitofrontal forms its primary contact with the frontal rather than the parietal, and the supraoccipital is firmly attached to the ventral side of the parietal.
¿Qué te llama la atención de esta palabra o frase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in the UK
Most popular in Canada
Most popular in Australia
Most popular in Spain
Most popular in Malaysia
Most popular in India
Most popular in Pakistan