- An inhabitant of a particular church parish, especially one who is a regular churchgoer.Más ejemplos en oraciones
- Therefore, status as a regular parishioner is important in its own right, but it also is an indicator of religious practice generally.
- Yes, he tells a parishioner, church history was written by the winners.
- It is a very useful book to introduce pastors and parishioners to the life of Luther.
Más definiciones de parishionerDefinición de parishioner en:
- el diccionario Inglés de EE.UU.