sustantivo[mass noun] ( • trademark in the US)
- A process for rustproofing iron or steel by brief immersion in a hot acidic solution of a metal phosphate.Más ejemplos en oraciones
- Most have the nice blue finish instead of parkerizing, and good old fashioned walnut stocks, which my customers like.
- Finish is a matte black powder coat over parkerizing.
( • trademark )
- Más ejemplos en oraciones
- It has the same features as the parkerized model, including 3.5-inch barrel, 3-dot sights and six-round magazine.
- The number one gun was parkerized, the only one so finished, and the rest were finished in Wilson's ‘Armor-Tuft’ coating.
- The magazine well is slightly beveled, and the parkerized finish is a little different color from the wartime guns, but that's about it.
Más definiciones de parkerizingDefinición de parkerizing en:
- el diccionario Inglés de EE.UU.