- An indoor game, especially a word game.Más ejemplos en oraciones
- She is constantly studying and she plays games - word games, parlour games and card games, to keep her mind sharp.
- There are a handful of games for children, a seemingly endless series of rehashes of Victorian parlor games, war games, and that's it.
- Adam and his wife invite the narrator to a party to play Mafia, a complicated parlor game, one followed by a more dangerous game emotionally called ‘I Never,’ a kind of truth-or-dare.
Más definiciones de parlour gameDefinición de parlour game en:
- el diccionario Inglés de EE.UU.