- A honking sound produced by, or like that produced by, a car horn: the gentle parp of a military bandMás ejemplos en oraciones
- Disco beats and falsetto vocals nestled up to squelchy parps and ghost noises, and all to an accompaniment of flashing light-sabres.
- The quirky ‘Jump’ is a massive improvement on ‘Fly Or Die’, all harpsichord synth parps, funky bass, and teenage runaways phoning home.
- A couple of parps and he'd had enough, leaving me to savour the spoils of victory.
verbo[no object] Volver al principio
- Make a honking sound: the organ parped into the Bridal MarchMás ejemplos en oraciones
- At least I think it's the whistle; it could be the sound of the steam parping out of my ears thanks to the performance of this computer.
- Another boat went past, bigger, the other way and parped loudly.
- Then again the French whistler parped so much he could have beat out a samba.