- They can parse complex words and sentences; but this parsing takes more work than reading simpler, clearer prose.
- You can't parse the sentence that way without adding a missing to.
- You don't have to parse the sentences or measure vowel formants or anything time consuming, so the empirical part of the research just took a few minutes.
- To prove that it does, try manually parsing the input string such as we did above.
- For instance, although Perl makes it easy to parse delimited text files with regular expressions, OCaml provides tools specifically designed for writing a compiler.
- Chapter 10 finalizes the discussion of methods and tools repeatedly mentioned in earlier chapters to parse the XML documents.
- There were people who knew there were problems with the parse, but they weren't security people, so they didn't know it was a security problem.
- In either case, we accept the parse as complete and error-free.
- The parses are generated by running Eugene Charniak's statistical parser.
Mid 16th century: perhaps from Middle English pars 'parts of speech', from Old French pars 'parts' (influenced by Latin pars 'part').
Palabras que riman con parseaides-mémoires, Lamaze, Lars, Mars, Paz, Stars and Bars, vase, vichyssoise
For editors and proofreaders
Saltos de línea: parse
Definición de parse en:
¿Qué te llama la atención de esta palabra o frase?
Los comentarios que no respeten nuestras Normas comunitarias podrían ser moderados o eliminados.