- A category to which a word is assigned in accordance with its syntactic functions. In English the main parts of speech are noun, pronoun, adjective, determiner, verb, adverb, preposition, conjunction, and interjection. Also called word class.Más ejemplos en oraciones
- Stress placement in English may also change the part of speech of a word.
- A wide variety of lesson plans are linked, including interactive lessons on teaching adverbs, conjunctions, and the parts of speech.
- I am working on a book about the parts of speech - that's right, nouns, verbs, interjections and all the rest.
Más definiciones de part of speechDefinición de part of speech en:
- el diccionario Inglés de EE.UU.