Definición de part-own en inglés:
Own (something) jointly with another or others: he part-owns a nightclub out in Essex
Más ejemplos en oraciones
- He has lived most of his life on the Massachusetts coast and now resides in New York City where he part-owns a cocktail bar.
- Divorced, he also has five daughters, part-owns a restaurant in Reigate, and is a big shareholder in Hornby, the train set maker.
- Our company is part-owned by the people who make Changing Rooms.
- Oraciones de ejemplo
- As part-owners they can get free admission to race meetings with owner badges and will, of course, receive their share of the winnings should Evening Press prosper on the track.
- The 33-year-old, who has dozens of properties in London and Manchester, is part-owner of two London restaurants and had been driving a Ferrari and a Bentley.
- Today's episode has a brisk rehearsal of his business career: failing quite lucratively as an oilman, and then making his fortune out of public funds as part-owner of a football team.
¿Qué te llama la atención de esta palabra o frase?
Los comentarios que no respeten nuestras Normas comunitarias podrían ser moderados o eliminados.
Muy popular en EE. UU.
Muy popular en Reino Unido
Muy popular en Australia
Muy popular en Malasia
Muy popular en India
Muy popular en Pakistán