- An equation containing one or more partial derivatives.Más ejemplos en oraciones
- During this period he undertook research in several different areas of mathematics including algebraic equations, solving partial differential equations, and on negative numbers.
- In 1904 he extended Whittaker's solution of the potential and wave equation by definite integrals to more general partial differential equations.
- During the years 1892 to 1894 Volterra published papers on partial differential equations, particularly the equation of cylindrical waves.
Más definiciones de partial differential equationDefinición de partial differential equation en:
- el diccionario Inglés de EE.UU.