verbo[with object] formal
Treat individually or in detail: he was the first to particularize themes in the poetry
Más ejemplos en oraciones
- SCL's claims were particularised in detail in each of the RODs.
- ‘Specifying it, particularizing it, nailing meaning down, was futile’.
- The handwriting specifies and particularises the act of writing.
- Oraciones de ejemplo
- Specific particularization is exemplified by the tendency of workers to fall into the categories of those required to engage in cognitive activity and those doing routine work.
- Such is the way with decayed corridors and vast, ever-expanding halls: a tangible indeterminacy transpires in which particularization erodes.
- A closer examination reveals that it is more a particularisation of appropriate rules that have governed firearm use by police and the military in Britain, especially Northern Ireland, over many years.
For editors and proofreaders
Saltos de línea: par|ticu¦lar|ize
¿Qué te llama la atención de esta palabra o frase?
Los comentarios que no respeten nuestras Normas comunitarias podrían ser moderados o eliminados.
Muy popular en Reino Unido
Muy popular en Australia
= de moda