Definición de partner en inglés:
- But he acknowledged that each partner shared in the profits of the whole firm.
- I'm a junior partner at a law firm specializing in mergers and acquisitions.
- One or more partners must assume business risks and purchase considerable insurance to protect the business.
- The beauty of the four-player game becomes apparent when partners work together.
- He is the perfect partner, a consummate dancer that complements, supports and enhances his dancing partner.
- If you know any guys that want a ballroom dancing partner, tell me!
- Roughly one of four couples consists of unmarried partners.
- It is pleasing that unmarried partners will now receive the same as married partners.
- Each had been barred from living in married student housing with her respective partner because neither couple is married.
- Leading the way are online chatrooms and other services which help people find a soul mate, a sex partner or even a lover.
- Whether you are involved with a casual partner or a long-term lover, you aren't likely to go…
- The plot heats up as lovers change partners, but for long stretches, the author pretty much abandons plot for a (usually amusing) digression.
verbo[with object] Volver al principio
- Banks and government must effectively partner farmers' groups who perform.
- John Galvin also starts for the first time this season and will partner John Quane in midfield in the absence of the suspended Jason Stokes.
- The Australia-theme evening includes a dinner with a pair of Australian wines to partner each course, followed by an auction of promises.
- This demonstrates that we can partner with nursing associations from around the world to gain from each other's expertise.
- Even though we didn't partner with them, we can certainly thank them.
- Like in gym, you usually have to partner with someone you don't even know.
- Oraciones de ejemplo
- My married mates though have turned their initial sympathy into envy as they strive to live their unfulfilled singledom through the lives of the couple of us that are partnerless.
- So, partnerless but hopeful, I decided to check it out.
- You may even worry that you will be partnerless soon.
Middle English: alteration of parcener 'partner, joint heir', from Anglo-Norman French parcener, based on Latin partitio(n-) 'partition'. The change in the first syllable was due to association with part.
The word partner is an alteration of parcener ‘partner, joint heir’, from Anglo-Norman French parcener, based on the Latin for partition, and thus related to the group of words at part. The change from ‘c’ to ‘t’ was to match part. Partner for a spouse dates from the early 17th century; the term came to be commonly applied to each person of an unmarried couple sharing a home towards the end of the 20th century. Partner in crime dates from the early 19th century.
Palabras que riman con partnerGardner
¿Qué te llama la atención de esta palabra o frase?
Los comentarios que no respeten nuestras Normas comunitarias podrían ser moderados o eliminados.