A brief infatuation: Kath’s got a pash on him
Más ejemplos en oraciones
- Find someone that you can maybe fall in love with or maybe just have a nice, comfortable relationship for awhile. Find a mad pash.
- Today's 10-year-olds can discover for themselves my long-ago pash.
- Then there's the ex-boyfriend, the one a friend of mine named the ‘mad pash of my life,’ which is about the long and the short of it.
verbo[no object] Australian /NZ
Kiss and caress amorously.
Oraciones de ejemplo
- We don't even have to tell one or more of the girls we're pashing.
- ‘No, you want to go back to the bar, yell at your girlfriend and punch that bloke she was pashing,’ Adele scorned.
- It made her sick, especially when she realised that it was Drew who was pashing the unknown female.
Early 20th century: abbreviation of passion.
Palabras que riman con pashabash, ash, Ashe, bash, brash, cache, calash, cash, clash, crash, dash, encash, flash, gnash, hash, lash, mash, Nash, panache, plash, rash, sash, slash, smash, soutache, splash, stash, thrash, trash
Definición de pash en:
¿Qué te llama la atención de esta palabra o frase?
Los comentarios que no respeten nuestras Normas comunitarias podrían ser moderados o eliminados.
Muy popular en Reino Unido
Muy popular en Australia
= de moda