- A rich Russian dessert made with curd cheese, dried fruit, nuts, and spices and traditionally eaten at Easter.Más ejemplos en oraciones
- In Russia paskha, an enriched mixture of curd cheese, spices, nuts, dried fruit, and sugar, is traditionally eaten at Easter.
- In Russia, for example, the traditional Easter foods are a nut and fruit filled yeast cake called kulich and an accompanying sweet cheese spread called paskha.
- The paskha is traditionally made in a special wooden pyramid-shaped mould (although a terracotta flowerpot can just as easily be used) and then decorated with dried fruit and nuts once it comes out of the mould.
Russian, literally 'Easter'.
Más definiciones de paskhaDefinición de paskha en:
- el diccionario Inglés de EE.UU.