- A spring-flowering European plant related to the anemones, with purple flowers and fern-like foliage.
Más ejemplos en oraciones
- Pulsatilla vulgaris, family Ranunculaceae
- These include California poppy, Jamaican dogwood, cramp bark and pasque flower.
- From mid-June through July, you should see profuse wildflowers, from the dainty, lavender pasque flowers to penstemons in shades of blue and purple.
- Now that I have acid soil, I dream of pasque flowers and pinks.
late 16th century (as passeflower): from French passe-fleur. The change in spelling of the first word was due to association with archaic pasque 'Easter' (because of the plant's early flowering).
Más definiciones de pasque flowerDefinición de pasque flower en:
- el diccionario Inglés de EE.UU.