- Of or denoting a type of behaviour or personality characterized by indirect resistance to the demands of others and an avoidance of direct confrontation.Más ejemplos en oraciones
- This was manifested by disparaging remarks, passive-aggressive behaviour, malicious gossip about me, passing off of ideas generated by me as his own and frequent use of abusive language to myself and others around him.
- The steward's self-pity in his soliloquy suggests lack of control over his situation or a passive-aggressive personality.
- That's what a passive-aggressive personality will get you.
Más definiciones de passive-aggressiveDefinición de passive-aggressive en:
- el diccionario Inglés de EE.UU.