sustantivo[mass noun] Physiology
- The short-term immunity which results from the introduction of antibodies from another person or animal. Compare with active immunity.Más ejemplos en oraciones
- The study on understanding the nature of passive immunity in WNV infected mice elucidated the transfer of maternal antibodies through placenta and colostrum 47.
- Vaccines capable of stimulating the mother's and/or infant's immune response or passive immunity therapies may be capable of reducing perinatal transmission 49.
- Researchers expended considerable effort to develop methods of active immunity to prevent scarlet fever, as well as methods of passive immunity to treat scarlet fever.
Más definiciones de passive immunityDefinición de passive immunity en:
- el diccionario Inglés de EE.UU.