- The involuntary inhaling of smoke from other people’s cigarettes, cigars, or pipes: children are more susceptible to the effects of passive smokingMás ejemplos en oraciones
- The act of breathing in this secondary smoke is called passive smoking.
- Before the 1990s, awareness of the danger of passive smoking was lower and smokers smoked freely at home.
- Even if they benefit smokers, such cigarettes would not prevent passive smoking.
Más definiciones de passive smokingDefinición de passive smoking en:
- el diccionario Inglés de EE.UU.