- (Of a computer, file, etc.) accessible only to users entering the correct password: the teaching websites are password-protected for all enrolled studentsMás ejemplos en oraciones
- Do you know of any software that will enable isolated files or folders to be made password-protected?
- All sensitive material is password-protected and available only to registered members.
- I transferred the money to a password-protected encrypted account and I began firing off orders while I still had the authority.
Más definiciones de password-protectedDefinición de password-protected en:
- el diccionario Inglés de EE.UU.