- A dish originally from Italy consisting of dough made from durum wheat and water, extruded or stamped into various shapes and typically cooked in boiling water.Más ejemplos en oraciones
- Use mint instead of the basil if you like, and use another shaped pasta if you have no fettuccine.
- I don't know why, when dried noodles are now as easy to find, store and cook as dried pasta.
- Salt the water and add the pasta, letting it cook at a fast boil till tender.
late 19th century: from Italian, literally 'paste'.
Más definiciones de pastaDefinición de pasta en:
- el diccionario Inglés de EE.UU.