Definición de pastille en inglés:
- Following recent takeovers, it has now extended its range to include wine gums, fruit pastilles, jelly beans and traditional boiled sweets, toffees and fudge.
- Nearly eight years after Victory in Europe, the limit on jelly babies, pastilles, liquorice, barley sugar sticks, lemonade powder and chocolate bars was finally lifted - and a nation of schoolchildren cheered.
- For this reason, sucking any pastille, lozenge or boiled sweet can help to relieve a sore throat.
- In the central area, themed for Lâncome brand, staff and customers float on glass flooring, raised above real water flowing across a mosaic of glass pastilles.
- You select a container (ceramic, glass, vases, and cookie cutters, whatever), then add wax pastilles (the rice-looking things), wicks, scent Bingo!
companion from Middle English:
A companion is literally ‘a person who you eat bread with’. The word comes from Old French compaignon, from Latin com- ‘together with’ and panis ‘bread’. Other English words that derive from panis include pannier (Middle English), pastille (mid 17th century) a ‘little loaf’ of something, and pantry (Middle English). Company (Middle English) and accompany (Late Middle English) come from the same root.
Palabras que riman con pastillestandstill
¿Qué te llama la atención de esta palabra o frase?
Los comentarios que no respeten nuestras Normas comunitarias podrían ser moderados o eliminados.