- A medical test, typically a blood test, to determine whether a man is the father of a particular child.Más ejemplos en oraciones
- The paternity test was conducted by medical staff working in a laboratory owned by Shanghai's Biostar Genechip Inc Group.
- The man, who cannot be identified for legal reasons, found out he was not the five-year-old's father through a DNA paternity test.
- Until a paternity test was completed he did not know whether Dysan was his son or his brother's.
Más definiciones de paternity testDefinición de paternity test en:
- el diccionario Inglés de EE.UU.