Más definiciones de PathfinderDefinición de Pathfinder en:
- el diccionario Inglés de EE.UU.
- 1A person who goes ahead and discovers or shows others a path or way.Más ejemplos en oraciones
- Is she seen as a bit of a - well, as you said, a trailblazer, a pathfinder for women, not just in athletics, in that time?
- They're the groundbreakers and the pathfinders.
- They can be described as visionaries, revolutionaries, radicals, liberals, nonconformists, outsiders, insurgents, prophets, pathfinders.
- 1.1An aircraft sent ahead to locate and mark the target area for bombing.Más ejemplos en oraciones
- But no one in FEMA had enough sense to ask about air drops, pathfinders, Special Tactics Teams or anything which could have sent immediate aid.
- It made its mark in the attack on Poland in September 1939 and its versatility was such that it was used as a bomber, reconnaissance plane and as a pathfinder by the Luftwaffe.
- It developed more specialised roles such as a torpedo-carrier, a glider tug and a pathfinder.
- 1.2 [usually as modifier] An experimental plan or forecast: a pathfinder prospectusMás ejemplos en oraciones
pioneer, trailblazer, groundbreaker, experimenter, trendsetter, front runner, leader, leading light, guiding light, torch-bearer, pacemaker, originator, instigator, initiator, innovator, avant-gardist, developer, creator, discoverer, founder, founding father, architect• formal neoteric
- The row highlighted the haphazard application of the rules covering pathfinder prospectuses.
- The federal interdepartmental committee reviewing pathfinder projects specifically indicated its preference for citizen-facing projects.
- The plans have been drawn up by eight regional pathfinder partnerships across England.